campus wide alert

Vehicle/Transportation Rental

You may request the Catawba College buses or a rental vehicle by filling out the the Vehicle Request Form and e-mailing it to

New Employees:
New employees who will be driving college-owned or rental vehicles will need to fill out the Driver Consent Form and e-mail it to