The Catawba College Ketner School of Business, will sponsor "Prepared Communities Win," on Tuesday, September 9, 2008, presented by the
This important event will be held at the Tom E. Smith Auditorium located in Ketner Hall on the campus of Catawba College with refreshments beginning at 5:30. Light refreshments and the opportunity for networking will be available in the Ketner Atrium prior to and after the presentation. Admission is FREE and reservations are required.
- 5:30pm - Refreshments
- 6:00pm–7:15pm - Presentation
- 7:30pm-8:00pm - Additional Networking
To reserve your spot, please contact Bettina Dickert of the Salisbury-Rowan Economic Development Commission at (704) 637-5526 or e-mail email@example.com no later than August 27th, 2008.
This event is sponsored by the Ketner School of Business at Catawba College, Duke Energy, RowanWorks, the Rowan County Chamber of Commerce, Centralina Workforce Development Board, and Piedmont Natural Gas.
- Site Selection Consultant Tells Rowan Leaders how to Attract Company Investment, New Jobs (Salisbury Post)
- About the Speaker
- Rowan Economic Development Commission
- Ketner School of Business
- Campus Map and Driving Directions
- McCallum Sweeney Consulting