campus wide alert

Special Subject (K-12) Teacher Licensure

Students seeking special subject (grades K-12) teacher licensure in Spanish Education must satisfy the requirements for the B.A. degree in Spanish and the requirements for undergraduate teacher licensure (including the Special Subject Area Minor and student teaching) outlined under the heading for the Department of Teacher Education.

Students seeking to apply for teacher licensure in more than one subject area should consult with the Department of Teacher Education as to current requirements for this process.