View registration information for the following terms:
|October 28, 2013||J-Term registration begins. Please see your advisor for your PIN Number.|
|December 16, 2013|| J-Term begins and the last day to add a class for J-Term.
|December 27, 2013||The last day to drop for J-Term.|
Upon completion of your registration, you are OFFICIALLY enrolled in the Winter semester and are financially liable for all charges incurred. If you choose to drop the course, you must notify one of the following: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. The system will not allow you to drop to zero hours. Please contact the Business Office for refund information.
Login to CatLink to view the J-Term schedule or visit the Winter/J-Term web page for a list of course offerings.
Online registration for currently enrolled students for the Spring 2014 term will begin October 28th. Your scheduled time to register is listed below. You will not be permitted to register before that time. Current semester hours are included in your classification.
|Monday, October 28, 2013||
|Teacher Certification Students, Graduate Students, Honor Students and Seniors (90+ hours passed)|
|Tuesday, October 29, 2013||
|Juniors (60-89 hours passed)|
|Wednesday, October 30, 2013||
|Sophomores (30-59 hours passed)|
|Thursday, October 31, 2013||
|Freshmen (0-29 hours passed)|
Please note the following:
- If you are unable to register at your assigned time, you can register any time after you assigned time up to the last day to add a class in the Spring.
- YOUR ADVISOR WILL HAVE YOUR PIN NUMBER. The Spring 2014 schedule can be viewed from CatLink. Please plan to see your advisor to finalize your course selections.
- Please check your Hold Codes on CatLink. Contact any office that has placed a hold code on your account to inquire what actions you must take to have it removed. You cannot register if you have Hold Codes on your account.
- Currently enrolled students who wish to be considered for Financial Assistance for the Spring 2014 must register in October as a fulltime student.
- Before making any changes to your original schedule agreed upon with your advisor, it is your responsibility to contact your advisor to discuss additional changes to your schedule.
- Please remember that internships, practica, independent studies and overloads must be submitted to the Registrar's Office BEFORE you will be allowed to register for these classes.
- If you plan to graduate within the next academic year, please file for graduation as soon as possible. Diploma order forms can be printed from CatLink. It is your responsibility to notify this office of your graduation intentions.
- Upon completion of your registration, you are OFFICIALLY enrolled in the upcoming semester and are financially liable for all charges incurred. It is your responsibility to notify the Registrar's Office in writing if you will not be returning. It is also your responsibility to drop all courses you choose not to attend before the published deadline. Failure to comply with deadlines will result in grades of F.
For specific instructions on how to register, please visit the ACADEMICS TAB in CatLink.