campus wide alert

Transfer Students



Apply Now

To see which classes will transfer from NC community colleges, view a side-by-side comparison.

If you are interested in an informal evaluation of your transcript, e-mail an unofficial copy to our transfer counselor at

If you have an associate’s degree (A.A. or A.S.) from an accredited North Carolina community college, all or your general education requirements at Catawba will be met.

You have graduated from high school or have earned your G.E.D., now you are applying for admission to Catawba College as a degree seeking student from another accredited college or university. Whether you have completed 3 hours, have earned an associate’s degree, or are somewhere in between, we consider you a Transfer Student. The decision to transfer from a familiar environment to an entire new world can sometimes be a difficult one. We strive to put your fears to rest by offering detailed information on how to apply as a transfer student and what you can expect during the process.

Special Events for Transfers

Financial Aid
Are you worried about the cost of attendance and being able to afford Catawba College? We provide 100% of our full-time transfer students with a merit grant or scholarship, including an additional grant for Phi Theta Kappa members!

More Information


Apply Now

Find Us on Facebook
Mingle with other transfer students and Admissions Staff on Facebook:

fb-th.png @CatawbaCollegeTransfers

For more information or to ask a question, please contact Greg Alexander at (704) 637-4402 or