campus wide alert

How to Apply

How to Apply as a Transfer Evening Student

  1. Request an application by contacting the School of Evening and Graduate Studies or apply online:

    Evening and Graduate Studies
    Catawba College
    2300 W Innes St
    Salisbury, NC

    Phone: (704) 637-4772
    Fax: (704) 637-4744

    Apply Now 
  2. Submit the following items directly to the School of Evening and Graduate Studies:
    1. A completed application for admission;
    2. Students who have earned one of the following degrees - Associates of Arts, Associates of Sciences, Associates of Nursing - will submit an official college transcript (a notarized English translation is required when records are in another language) from every institution of higher learning that the student has attended;
    3. Students who have not earned one of the above associates degrees are required to provide an official copy of a student's final high school transcript;
    4. ZeeMee (optional) - Catawba has partnerned with ZeeMee, a free service that helps students being their application to life! We are committed to reviewing every applicant as a unique individual. Simply copy and paste your link into your Catawba application or submit via the Admissions Portal. Sign up today at!