Please follow the procedures below:
- Once you have applied for admissions, our Office of Financial Aid will forward information to you including a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You are expected to complete the FAFSA and submit it to the federal processor as soon as possible after January 1st of the year you intend to enter college. Our FAFSA code is 002914.
- Once you have been accepted to Catawba College and we have received the valid results of your FAFSA, the Office of Financial Aid will process your financial aid package.
- Throughout the spring, we will send you reminders on the status of your financial aid file if it is incomplete.
- Please sign and return all necessary forms requested by the Office of Financial Aid in a timely manner. If you do not plan to apply for financial aid, please notify our Office of Financial Aid.