- Does my story HAVE to include video and/or images?
NO. You can submit audio only and/or photos, and we will put your story together for you.
- What software do I use to create my story if I want it to include both audio and photos?
Create your story on YouTube or use a video editing program like those listed on the software page if you are feeling more creative!
- I do not have the capability to create my own story using the recommended software or YouTube. How can I tell my story?
If you are unable to use the recommended software and/or cannot create your own story, e-mail us for details on how you can call in your story or schedule a time to drop by our office.
- Where can I learn how to create a digital story and/or see examples? View the list of samples for examples of Catawba Stories, as well as other digital stories found on the internet.
- Can I e-mail my completed story?
Because of size limitations that are in place for e-mails both sent and received on campus, this method is not recommended. We suggest using any of the other delivery methods, including posting your story on YouTube.
For more information or to request permission to e-mail your story, contact the Webmaster. Be sure to include the file size (Kb/kilobytes or Mb/megabytes) of your story (this can be found by viewing the properties of the file). The size limits are listed below:
ON-CAMPUSOFF-CAMPUSFiles sent from a Catawba
"@catawba.edu" e-mail address:Files sent from a non-Catawba
e-mail address:File must be less than 7MbFile must be less than 2Mb