The Office of Development is the fundraising arm of the college. Through the encouragement and financial support of alumni, parents, and friends of the College, our office helps to meet and sustain the goals of Catawba. Scholarship, Character, Culture and Service are the guiding principles of a Catawba College education and we seek to incorporate them in all aspects of life on campus.
We are grateful for YOUR SUPPORT!
Thanks for sharing our belief in the potential of our students, and for helping Catawba College continue to create the kind of challenging, encouraging learning experience which helps each individual student reach their highest potential!
- Meet Our Staff
- Ways of Giving
- Catawba Facts
- Volunteer Boards
- Alumni Office
- Comprehensive Campaign (Our Catawba: The Forward Path)
- Catawba Foundation
(Levels of giving)
SUMMA CUM LAUDE
($50,000 and above)
MAGNA CUM LAUDE
($25,000 to $49,999)
($10,000 to $24,999)
($5,000 to $9,999)
($2,500 to $4,999)
($1,851 to $2,499)
($750 to $1,850)
($500 to $749)
($250 to $499)
($100 to $249)
($1 to $99)
We are located at 2113 Brenner Avenue. Our mailing address is:
2300 W Innes St
Salisbury, NC 28144
Phone: (704) 637-4394
Below are just a FEW ways to give!
- The Catawba Fund — Annual support for immediate needs, including annual scholarship support for our students
- The Chiefs Club — Supports our student-athletes
- Our Catawba: The Forward Path — Comprehensive Campaign
- The Blue Masque — Our student Theatre Arts organization
- The Center for the Environment — Supports the Center and its programs
Friends of Catawba:
- Friends of the Library (See also: "Wish List" Project)
- Friends of Music
(Bequests/Estate Gifts, Trusts, Annuities, Insurance, etc.)
- The Tower Society — Planned giving recognition program
Endowment Gifts (Scholarships and other Endowed Funds):
- Catawba's Named Endowment Funds
Commemorative Catawba Bricks:
- Student Brick Fundraiser
- A Gift of Your Choice: Add to an existing fund that is of interest to YOU. Gifts can also be made in honor or memory of someone. Call Carolyn Peeler at (704) 637-4394 for information on establishing a new named endowment fund!
- Gift of Stock: Interested in making a gift of STOCK? Call Carolyn Peeler at (704) 637-4394.
If you have any questions about ways to support Catawba or any area of giving, please call the Development Office at (704) 637-4394. Also, feel free to call us if you have questions about your personal giving history to the College.