Mail Received During Student Breaks
Mail is not forwarded during Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Spring Break. Any mail or package that arrives for you during any of these breaks will be held for you in the post office.
- All First Class mail will be forwarded to the address that you have given to us prior to this summer break.
- Third Class mail or 'junk mail' is not eligible for forwarding and will be discarded.
- Any package arriving from USPS will be forwarded to the address that you provided to us just prior to this summer break.
- All periodicals (newspapers, magazines, etc) will be discarded.
- CD's & DVD's from clubs will be returned to sender.
Summer Forwarding Form
To make sure that your magazine service or your CD or DVD membership is not interrupted, please contact the publisher or the club 4-6 weeks prior to summer break to provide them with your address change.
If You Are Leaving Permanently
If you are not returning to Catawba College please e-mail email@example.com with your change of address. Mail will be forwarded to your new address for 3 months.