- November 25-27 – OFFICE CLOSED
- November 30 - December 3 – 8AM-5PM
- December 4 – 8AM – 12PM
- December 7 – 10 – 8AM – 5PM
- December 11 – 8AM – 12PM
- December 14 – 17 – 8AM – 5PM
- December 18 – 8AM – 12PM
- December 21, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – CLOSED
- January 4 -20, 2021 – 8AM – 5PM
- January 21 -29, 2021 – 8AM – 5PM (On Campus)
In an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, the registrar’s office will be working remotely from November 30, 2020 through January 20, 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please email all questions and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Registrar's Office at Catawba College!
Our mission is to maintain accurate academic records of all students who are or have been enrolled at Catawba College; to provide transcripts and other official records as requested by authorized persons; to oversee and facilitate the registration of Catawba students, and to administer the academic policies and regulations established by the faculty.
- Class Openings
- Exam Schedules
- Registration Info
- Veteran Benefits
- Directory Information
- FERPA Notice
FORMS, Policies, & REQUESTS
- Meet Our Staff
- Normal Hours:
- MONDAY-FRIDAY: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Location: Hedrick Administration Building, Room 137
The services the Catawba College Registrar's Office provides support the educational mission of the College and are consistent with its Statement of Purpose. We are committed to providing students a sound education in the liberal arts and selected professional programs.
For additional information, call our office at (704) 637-4411.