How to Obtain Your Student Enrollment Verification Certificate
To conveniently serve our students around the clock, Catawba College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent for verification of student enrollment status.
You can obtain an official Enrollment Verification Certificate at any time via the Clearinghouse Web site at www.studentclearinghouse.org.
- Click on the Students tab
- Click on "Verify", then click Credit Card Purchase. There is a $ 2.50 charge per certificate, which you can charge to your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
- Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate.
- Phone: 703-742-4200 (M-F, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, EST)
- Fax: 703-742-4239
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit to the Registrar’s Office by mail, fax (704-637-4777) or in person the student’s signed request.
This Enrollment Verification Certificate can be presented to health insurance agencies, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, etc., when asked to provide official evidence of enrollment at Catawba College.