In an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, the registrar’s office is currently working remotely. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Due to a system upgrade, all transcripts (official & unofficial) requested from 5 PM January 14, 2021 through 8:00 AM January 19, 2021 will not be processed until AFTER 8:00 AM on January 19, 2021. Thank you in advance for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.
How to Order an Official Transcript
Catawba College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure website
- The website will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. The cost is $ 10.00 per transcript.
- Transcripts will not be processed if a financial hold has been placed on your account. Please contact the Catawba College Business Office, Student Accounts at (704) 637-4388 or BusinessOffice@catawba.edu.
- A transcript mailed through the United States Postal Service may take several days to reach its destination.
PLEASE NOTE: Electronic transcripts will generate an e-mail to the requestor when they are ready to view. Transcripts to be picked up from Catawba College will be available within 48 hours. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. If you need a transcript reflecting final grades or degree posted on the transcript, please wait until after the semester has ended and the graduation ceremony is complete.
How to Order an Unofficial Transcript
You may order your unofficial transcripts online and a scanned copy will be emailed to you. Unofficial transcripts may be requested online below:
The Registrar’s Office will evaluate each request for the release of a transcript or other academic records of a deceased student on the individual merits of that request and reserves the right to deny the request in whole or to release only part of the academic records that are requested. The Registrar’s Office does not release academic records of deceased students to the news media or for research purposes.
The closest living next-of-kin may submit a written request along with the following certified documents in English:
- Birth certificate of the requestor showing the relationship to the deceased, and
- Death certificate of former student or alumnus