Welcome to Career Connect! Here you will find tools and resources to become career ready! Whether you are a freshman or alumni, Career Connect is an important component of your career plan and job search strategy.
- View and apply online for full-time, part-time, on-campus, internship and co-op positions
- Create your individual profile and upload your resume for employers to view
- Watch videos designed to assist with career preparation
- Register for career events
- Use the “Login” button below to begin.
- First time users: choose “New User”, complete the required fields, and click on “Find Me”. If your account was pre-loaded from our existing system, your profile information will display and you will be able to create a password. If you are already not in the system, you’ll need to create an account and password.
- In order to maintain an account in the Career Connect system, your status must be verified as an active, degree-seeking student.
Career Connect is powered by Purple Briefcase, a cutting-edge career network used by many colleges and universities throughout the country. This service includes many powerful tools and ways for you to connect with our students and alumni.
- Post and manage part-time, full-time, internship, and co-op positions
- Create a visual profile to help Catawba College students and alumni learn more about your organization
- Conduct searches for applicants and view student profiles