Focus 2: Career Guidance System
Explore career paths based on your work interests, values, skills and leisure interests, at your own pace.
Register below, using the ACCESS CODE "catawba" when prompted.
A note on Career Skills Testing and Assessments...
While our Focus 2 assessments can definitely be helpful in suggesting possible career paths (and majors!) based on a student's general interests and skills, we encourage each student to take advantage of additional guidance. The key to more effective career assessments is to always balance them out with personalized advice from career office personnel.
For more information or assistance, please call 704-637-4187 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Career Assessments
- Occupational Advice
- Videos About Various Career Fields
- Career Planning Tools
- Career Options by Education Level
- Side-by-Side Occupation Comparisons
Get answers to your questions:
- What can I do with a major in ______?
- How can I prepare now for my future career?
- What is the job outlook for my chosen career field?
We're here to help! Contact Director of Internships and Career Planning Michael Frederick at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!