Catawba College Resident Assistant Application
Apply to become a Catawba College Resident Assistant (RA) below!
To qualify to become an RA, students must:
- Hold a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.4
- Be in good standing - academically and with student conduct - within the College.
- Be prepared to attend the fall training program prior to the opening of the residence halls in August.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Possess good communication and organization skills.
- Have a willingness to put RA commitments above all other commitments (except for personal well-being and academics).
- Be prepared to attend spring training prior to reopening the residence halls in January.
- Attend and participate in all important dates.
- Read more about this position
The application deadline is Friday, February 8th.