Rules & Regulations
No smoking, eating, drinking, chewing gum, etc. in the Strength and Endurance Area.
- Students AND school staff wishing to use the wellness center MUST have an I.D. to sign in with.
- Students AND school staff are required to return any weights used back to where they found them.
- Equipment in the wellness center IS NOT to be moved by any student or school staff.
- Athletes are free to use the equipment; however, they may not come to the center AS A TEAM. Only individuals or small groups (2-3 athletes) are permitted.
- All faculty, staff, students and athletes must undergo an orientation/training session before using the equipment. The degree of training will be dependent on the individual's knowledge of exercise principles and experience with the strength and endurance equipment.
- Wear comfortable clothing for your workout; however, keep in mind that men are required to wear a shirt at all times and shoes ARE REQUIRED! Females are not permitted to use a sports bra as their primary shirt. Workout tops, however, are acceptable.
- Clients are required to show respect to employees and other clients, to use no profanity, and maintain good decorum.
- Participants age 65 or over may be required to have a complete physical examination before working out. A physician's consent will be necessary for anyone who has had acute arthritis, anemia, tuberculosis, severe kidney disease, severe liver disease, severe heart problems, problems with low blood sugar, back problems or any other illness or injury that could be agitated by exercise.
- Radios and tape players may be brought into the center only when used with a headset.
- Any problems, questions, or comments concerning the program or facility should be directed to the instructor on duty or the director of the center.
- Please report any damaged equipment immediately.
- ANY PERSON SEEN ABUSING EQUIPMENT OR OTHERWISE VIOLATING POLICIES AND RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY AND MAY LOSE THE PRIVILEGE OF USING THE FACILITY IN THE FUTURE.