Full scholarship athletes may be ineligible for an Impact Award per NCAA regulations.
Winter/ Spring: Deadline is October 16. Awards are granted on November 16.
Summer/ Fall: Deadline is April 1. Awards are granted on May 1.
CATAWBA COLLEGE FACULTY SPONSOR:
- Internship & Practicum: An experiential learning experience that integrates classroom knowledge and theory with practical application and skills development in a professional setting.
- Course-Based Research or Creative Work: A research or creative experience that is conducted as a graded requirement of a singular course. This experience must include didactic content and instruction on skills development applied by the student to complete their research or creative work. Student research or creative work should meet the learning objectives as outlined on the course syllabus.
- Discovery-Based Research or Creative Work: A research or creative experience that is conducted outside of a singular course, but is directed by a faculty member, employed researcher, or research team.
- Travel Programs: Students may only select one program. If a student wants to switch programs, they must seek the approval of the International Center.
- Service: A service project conducted outside of a course, but is directed by a mentor, advisor, or supervisor.
- How this research and/or creative project connects to one or more of the Catawba College Values: Scholarship, Character, Culture, and Service
- How this experience will make a thorough or dramatic change in your overall education or learning.
* = Required Field