Orientation Schedules & Registration
Orientation at Catawba College is required for all new, deposited students.
There is a $150 Orientation fee for all new students. This is a one-time fee charged to the student's account. If you have any questions, please contact your admissions counselor or call the Admissions Office at (704) 637-4402.
New Student and Family Orientation
All new students attending Orientation will experience what a day in the life feels like as a Catawba College student. During this event, one of our exceptional Orientation leaders will show you the ropes!
January 20, 2021
1pm- Virtual Q&A Before Arrival
- 8am-12noon — All students must go to the drive-thru testing at the Robertson College-Community Center on campus prior to official check-in
- 8am-12noon — First-Year Move-In
- 11am — Campus Tour (Optional)
- 12-1pm — Lunch
- 1-5pm — Orientation
- 1-1:30pm — Welcome
- 1:30-2pm — Session with the Health Center Nurses to Review COVID-19
- 2-3pm — Success Coach Joint Session with Students
- 2-3pm — Parent Q&A/Individual Meetings with Financial Aid and Business Office
- 3-3:45pm — Meet Key Staff
- 4-5pm — Parking Permit, College IDs, Taking Care of Business
January 22, 2021
- 1-3pm — Individual Advising Meetings