The admission requirements to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in General Management degree program include:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Submission of a Catawba College published graduate application
- Submission of official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Presentation of a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 combined hours of undergraduate or graduate coursework earned from any institution or combination of institutions prior to enrollment
- Three letters of recommendation
- A minimum 500 word essay describing your desire to pursue a graduate degree in business administration at Catawba College
Please contact the Admission Office at Catawba College at www.catawba.edu/admissions to begin this process!
For more information about details of the MBA degree, please contact the Graduate Advisor Dr. Eric R. Hake at (704) 637-4293 or email@example.com.