How to Apply
Applying for the Master in Middle and Secondary STEM Education
Request an application by writing or calling:
Dr. Kimberly Creamer, Graduate Program Director
2300 W Innes St
Salisbury, NC 28144-2488
(704) 637-4462 or 4468
Fax: (704) 637-4732
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Submit the following directly to the Graduate Program Director or to the Department Administrative Assistant:
- two official transcripts from each college/university attended (These should be mailed from the institution directly to the Department of Teacher Education, Catawba College.)
- the completed application forms and the $25.00 application fee
- a copy of the National Teacher Examination (NTE) scores, PRAXIS scores, or test scores used by other states and accepted by the State of North Carolina for reciprocal licensing;
- a copy of your teacher’s license
- three references from individuals who have direct knowledge of your academic and/or professional performance. At least one form should be completed by your principal or assistant principal.
- a brief statement on a separate sheet of paper (not more than one page) concerning your reason for wanting to pursue graduate study. Include any information concerning work experiences and/or service through professional organizations which you feel would be helpful to the admission screening committee. Enclose the essay with your application.
- Request an appointment through the office of the Director of the Graduate Program for an admission interview.
Applying for Catawba College Master Degree Programs
Catawba College offers the following Master Degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in General Management
- Master of Health Science (MHS) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Sport Management (MSPM)