Apply for the Ketner School of Business Internship Fund
Provide up to a $1000 stipend to KSOB students completing unpaid summer internships.
Criteria for Selection:
- Applicants must have secured their internship positions prior to completing this internship fund application.
- Internship funds are awarded only for the internship specified on the student application; awards are not transferable.
Instructions for the Student Applicant:
- After you have secured a position that you feel may be qualified for internship funding, submit the KSOB Internship Fund application form below.
- Upload your resume with your application.
Awards and Payment
- Funding is designed to help cover supplemental costs associated with pursuing an unpaid experience. The maximum award is $1000. This award will be paid as reimbursement for expenses made while participating in the internship - meals, relevant fuel purchases, and other expenses. To initiate the reimbursement process, relevant receipts must be provided to the administrative assistant of the Ketner School of Business, Angelia Bates.
- Taxes are not withheld from any internship fund award. This form must be submitted before the Catawba College Business Office will issue a check. www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf. A 1099 will be mailed to your non Catawba address on file.