Our Mission Statement
- To prepare traditional and nontraditional students for successful personal, business and professional careers by blending a strong foundation in the liberal arts with the highest quality business education.
- To provide students with a faculty of the highest caliber, committed to effective teaching, applied scholarship, and service.
- To build upon the College's Judeo-Christian values by providing an environment where students can develop into business and professional leaders of the highest moral character.
- To provide an environment that fosters professional growth and development for faculty and provides opportunities for students and faculty to work together in shared projects and investigations.
Our Vision Statement
The Ralph W. Ketner School of Business provides an educational experience that builds on a liberal arts foundation, and is distinguished by a faculty dedicated to excellence in teaching and scholarship. Students learn from experiences rich in personal attention created through strategic partnerships with business and the community. View an introduction to the KSOB (PDF).
The Ketner School of Business offers the following:
- B.A., Accounting
- B.S., Business Administration - concentrations in Accounting, Communication, Economics, General Management, Information Systems, International Business, and Marketing
- B.A., Economics & Finance
- B.A., Integrated Marketing and Communication
- B.B.A., Business Administration (Evening Undergraduate Program)
- Accounting Minor
- Business Administration Minor
- Economics Minor
- Information Systems Minor
- Marketing Minor
All but the business administration minor are available to business administration majors. The Ketner School of Business also offers an inter-disciplinary degree with Environmental Science in Sustainable Business and Community Development. The school also includes the Department of Communication Arts.