How to Apply
Request an application by writing or calling:
Dr. Kimberly Creamer, Graduate Program Director
2300 W Innes St
Salisbury, NC 28144-2488
(704) 637-4462 or 4468
Fax: (704) 637-4732
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the following directly to the Graduate Program Director or to the Department Administrative Assistant:
- two official transcripts from each college/university attended (These should be mailed from the institution directly to the Department of Teacher Education, Catawba College.)
- the completed application forms and the $25.00 application fee
- a copy of the National Teacher Examination (NTE) scores, PRAXIS scores, or test scores used by other states and accepted by the State of North Carolina for reciprocal licensing;
- a copy of your teacher’s license
- three references from individuals who have direct knowledge of your academic and/or professional performance. At least one form should be completed by your principal or assistant principal.
- a brief statement on a separate sheet of paper (not more than one page) concerning your reason for wanting to pursue graduate study. Include any information concerning work experiences and/or service through professional organizations which you feel would be helpful to the admission screening committee. Enclose the essay with your application.
- Request an appointment through the office of the Director of the Graduate Program for an admission interview.