Areas of Involvement
College Fairs: Attend local college fairs in your area.*
- On Campus Admissions Events: Serve as an Alumni contact for prospective students and parents while on campus.
- Off Campus Admissions Receptions : Serve as an Alumni contact for prospective students and parents while at a reception in your area.
- Serving as a "Catawba Representative" in your local community : As you meet local high school students, and various members of your community, spread the word about what Catawba College has to offer students.
- Admissions Referrals: As you become aware of local high school students or high school programs that would be a match for Catawba College, let us know.
- Adopt a Classroom: This is an opportunity for you to encourage students to attend college. Teach them about the college admissions process and how college can benefit their lives. Inform students about Catawba College and fill their classroom with Catawba Spirit!
*NOTE: If you attend a fair, a table cloth and admissions materials will be shipped to you and are usually shipped one to two weeks in advance. Updated information, such as FAQs, quick facts, and financial aid information, as well as application requirements, directions, contact information, name tag and fair invitation will be shipped along with the package.