Please keep in mind the following when submitting your nomination:
- Nominee must have an undergraduate or graduate degree from Catawba College.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
- All nominations must be received through this form or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The nominator may nominate more than one person, or may nominate the same person for more than one award, but these nominations must be submitted independently. The nominator does not need to be a graduate of the college.
- The Catawba College Black Alumni Network Award recognizes Black alumni who paved the way for African Americans students. They have distinguished themselves in a profession and/or local community and conveyed integrity to Catawba through their decency and bravery. The alumnus/a brought honor to the Catawba community as a whole and the Catawba Black Alumni Network through their support of CBAN events, initiatives and the CBAN. The award will be presented annually at Homecoming during the Alumni Awards Brunch. All Catawba College Black Alumni that graduated 10 years or more from the year when the award was created are eligible for the Pioneer Award.
- Alumni cannot receive the same award more than once, nor should they receive multiple awards within a five-year period (view past recipients).
Nominations must be received by April 1.