Homecoming and Campaign Kick-Off Weekend: October 19-21, 2018
Come home to Catawba and enjoy a very special weekend with former classmates, faculty, and staff. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
- Mind, Body, Soul: Catawba’s Campaign for Growth Kick-Off*
- Homecoming Networking Reception
- Alumni College Classes
- Class Reunion Events for 1968*, 1978*, 2008* and 2018*
- Special Recognition and Events for Championship Athletic Teams: 1988 Football*, 1998 Men’s Soccer*, 1998 Women’s Soccer*, Volleyball
- Homecoming Golf Tournament & Fundraiser*
- Blue Masque Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony & Reception*
- Football vs. Tusculum
- Alumni Awards Ceremony & Brunch*
* = Denotes that registration is requested by October 12 (registration extended!)
View the FULL schedule of Homecoming and Kick-Off Weekend events:
Registration - Extended!
Prefer to register via mail or phone?
Contact the Alumni Relations Office at (704) 637-4201.
TROLLEY SCHEDULE – SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20
Pick up at Hampton Inn:
9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Pick up at Comfort Suites:
9:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
Campus Trolley Loop
9:30 a.m.—2:00 p.m.
Various stops at campus parking lots to help take guests from parking to Gymnasium area.
Return to Hampton Inn/Comfort Suites—pick up at Gymnasium
4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Return to Hampton Inn/Comfort Suites—pick up at Robertson College-Community Center
7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
WiFi will be available on campus
Homecoming attendees will be able to use free WiFi during the event.