Scholarships & Endowed Funds
Catawba College is grateful for the support from alumni, friends, churches, corporations and foundations who have invested in establishing named funds for the support of people, programs and facilities. Endowed gifts provide an opportunity for donors to provide for Catawba in perpetuity. The principal of an endowment gift is invested by the College and a portion of the annual interest earned is used to support the purpose selected by the donor.
Types of funding opportunities:
- Presidential Endowed Scholarships (minimum funding level $150,000)
- Athletic/Talent-Based Endowed Scholarships (minimum funding level $100,000)
- Need/Merit-Based Endowed Scholarships (minimum funding level $25,000)
- Named Endowment Funds (minimum funding $25,000)
- Annual Scholarship Funds (funded with annual gifts)
View the List of Catawba Funds
To learn more about how to support Catawba or to establish a new fund, please contact the Development Office at (704) 637-4394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.