Catawba after College
February 16 (RSVP by Feb. 9)
Tom Smith Auditorium
Category: Career Services and C2C Events
Students are invited to attend "Catawba after College" on Friday, February 16 from 6 to 7:30pm. Learn how Catawba alumni navigated finding a career and balancing life after graduation — and how you can, too!
- Panel (45 min) – Tom Smith Auditorium (Panel consists of Catawba Alumni Board of Directors Members and recent Catawba Alumni)
- Reception (45 min) – Ketner Atrium
- There will be a live Q&A session, where you are encouraged to ask questions you want answered about life after college.
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Host provider (beer/wine for attendees over 21)
- No cost to attend
- Business attire suggested
- Raffle drawing for door prizes
RSVP by February 9
Text name and class year to (980) 643-1674
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-sponsored by ALUMNI BOARD OF DIRECTORS and SGA