Winter Holiday Closing
College Closed Dec. 20 - Jan. 1
Category: Special Events
Catawba College will be closed for the Winter Holiday beginning at noon on Friday, December 20, 2019 and will reopen on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
The following offices will have LIMITED HOURS during the Winter Holidays:
Development - (704) 637-4394
The Development Office will be open on the following dates:
- December 20, 23, 27, 30 and 31: 10am-3pm
- Closed on December 24, 25, and 26, and on January 1
Mail Services - (704) 637-4382
Mail Services will be open on the following dates:
- December 20, 23, 26, 27, 30 & 31: 9am-1pm
- Closed on December 24, 25, and January 1
**IMPORTANT: There will be no campus mail/package delivery during this time. Offices may come down to mailroom during open hours to bring mail for postage and pick up mail/packages.**
Athletics - (704) 637-4474
The Athletics offices will be closed EXCEPT for the following events:
- Basketball and Swimming Team Practices
- Sam Moir Classic - TBA
Please note that the following offices will be CLOSED during the Holiday Break beginning at 12 noon on December 20th through January 1st. Operations will resume on January 2.
- Admissions - (704) 637-4402
- Business Office - (704) 637-4284
- Financial Aid Office - (704) 637-4416
- Human Resources - (704) 637-4227
- Information Technology (IT) - The IT Help Desk will be closed during Christmas Break. If there is a service interruption to a mission-critical technology resource, call the help desk at 704-637-4666 and choose option 6 to page on-call IT personnel. All other issues should be submitted to the IT service request system (Footprints) by e-mailing/texting email@example.com or submitting a ticket at https://helpdesk.catawba.edu. These service requests will be handled when the College reopens on January 2.