Alumni Trip to London Planned for November 21-28, 2008
July 30, 2008
ARE YOU READY FOR A TRIP ACROSS THE POND?
- What: The Ketner School of Business is organizing a fantastic TRIP TO LONDON !!!
- When: 6 nights: November 21–28, 2008 (week of Thanksgiving)
- Cost: $956 per person for roundtrip airfare; $1,149 double occupancy hotel ($1,956 single occupancy); $2,105 TOTAL. NOTE: A $75.00 deposit per person is needed. (see information below). Reservations for this trip are currently limited to the first 20 people that sign up.
- Total Payment DUE: September 10, 2008
- Transportation: Direct flight via USAir from Charlotte to London - roundtrip
- Accommodations: Copthorne Tara Hotel; a 4-star hotel in Kensington, near Notting Hill. Double room occupancy; Daily continental breakfast.
- Tours/Excursions Included: Half day sightseeing tour of London
- Some London Sightseeing Choices (on your own): ;
- Theatre production ;
- Shopping at Harrods ;
- Parliament in action ;
- British Museum ;
- Tower of London ;
- Hyde Park & Piccadilly Circus ;
- Buckingham Palace ;
- Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum ;
- Westminster Abby
- Some Day Trip Choices (on your own): ;
- Chunnel trip to Paris ;
- Windsor Castle ;
- Stratford-Upon-Avon ;
- Salisbury & Stonehenge ;
- Bath ;
- Oxford University ;
- Ms. Cecilia Stach, Ketner School of Business
Phone: (704) 637-4405
- Mrs. Pamela L. Thompson, Ketner School of Business
Phone: (704) 637-4323
Mr. J. Alvin (Al) Carter
Ketner School of Business
2300 West Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
Come enjoy a wonderful trip through a great Catawba connection!