Interested in Martial Arts? Try the Chayon-Ryu Martial Arts Class at Catawba
December 14, 2007
Kim Soo Karate™ of North Carolina
The Kim Soo Karate class is instructed by Master David Mitchell, 7th degree black belt. Mitchell attained 7th degree black belt December of 2005.
Kim Soo Karate is a form of the Chayon-Ryu martial arts that allows one to train without injury or fear of being hurt. Master Mitchell, a seventh degree black belt, has taught martial arts for 36 years and at Catawba College for over 22 years. Mitchell trains under one of the most renowned martial arts teachers in the world, Grandmaster Kim Soo, a 10th degree Black Belt.;
"We never hit our students," says Mitchell. "The way of true martial arts is non-violence in training but with an ability to defend oneself in actual combat. Hitting one another during training is simply not necessary.";
Classes are open to the community and to Catawba students. Students receive one hour credit for taking the class.
- When/Where: Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the Catawba College campus.
- Beginners: Beginner students are welcome and accepted at any time. ;
- Class Photos & Gallery »
Need More Information?
For more information about Catawba's Kim Soo Karate classes, contact Master Mitchell at (704) 636-8809 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
For more information on Kim Soo Karate, visit www.kimsookarate.com;
- Chayon Ryu Martial Arts Class Marks 22nd Year ;
- Catawba President Receives Black Belt ;
- The "Real" Secret for Success in Your Life ;
- Martial Arts Class at Catawba ;
- Kim Soo Karate ;
- Ask a Question