Abstract Submission for the Catawba Research and Creativity Showcase
Submit your abstract for the Catawba Research and Creativity Showcase below.
The next CRCS will be held on Thursday, April 16, 2020 in Leonard Lounge of the Cannon Student Center.
NOTE: You should receive a confirmation that your abstract was received and accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation, then your submission may not have been accepted.
Submissions will open in Spring 2020.
Below are other opportunities as which you can share your research and creative work:
- Date: Saturday, November 23, 2019
- Abstract Submissions:
Submission deadline: 10/21/19 at 5pm
Mentor approval deadline: 10/24/19 at 11pm
Cost: $35 (Covers the conference program book and food, including a continental breakfast and box lunch)
- Van transportation will be provided
- Funding is available to student presenters only
- Important Dates
- Abstract Submission Opens: September 10, 2019
- Registration Opens: September 10, 2019
- Barthalmus Research Grant Deadline: October 18, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 21, 2019
- Mentor Approval Deadline: October 24, 2019
- Email Acceptance Notification by: TBD
- Presentation Schedule on website by: November 15, 2019
- Registration Deadline: November 4, 2019
- SNCURCS: Saturday, November 23, 2019
Hosted by Duke University and North Carolina School of Science and Math (NCSSM)
Presentation Opportunities for ALL
- Catawba Research & Creativity Showcase
- State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium (SNCURCS)
Research & Creative Training Opportunities
- Performing Arts Workshops
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
- Impact Mini Grant Application
Institutional Review Board Policies