Parent and Family Council
The Catawba College Parent and Family Council is focused on support and service. Interested parents have the opportunity to make meaningful gifts to campus wide programs. They also seek to serve the Catawba community in areas such as student life and admissions.
The desire to impact campus life while interacting with other parents is a focus of the Council. The College strives to keep all parents included and informed about how they can positively influence experiences of all students.
Jay and Kelly Baker
Curtis & Kay Barnes
Gary & Deirdre Blabon
Jason & Julie Ann Burke
Scott & Sarah Harper
Thomas & Sauni Johnson
Bobby & Katy Rusher
We're looking for new members!
Become involved, included, and informed. Your service and support on the Council will have an impact on Catawba.
- Members are invited to attend fall and spring semester Council meetings
- Service opportunities are available at Orientation, Family Weekend, and Graduation
- Leadership donors are included in the 1851 Society
- Host or participate in Alumni and Admissions events in your area
- Provide mentorship and internship opportunities to Catawba students
Contact our Director of Class and Parent Giving for more information about the Council.